At Apteligen we are excited by data and evidence. We specialise in helping organisations gather, analyse and use all types of data and information in new ways, so that they can make sustainable improvements in everything they do. Often for some of the most vulnerable people and communities in today’s society.
We push boundaries, build capacity, create new insights, and transform ways of working. But most of all we are pragmatic and we work in genuine partnership with our clients.
Found the [Apteligen] team great to work with, very responsive to additional requests and able to make suggestions etc. to improve the quality of our results.
Programme Manager, The Health Foundation
We support organisations to:
- Measure and evaluate their impact
- Create positive data cultures
- Generate learning for continuous improvement
- Consult with stakeholders to inform strategy and service design
- Build capacity and capability around data and measurement
- Make more informed decisions with data and evidence
We do this by providing:
- Evaluation and impact assessment
- Data strategy development and data process redesign
- Planning and implementing data culture change programmes
- Modelling and decision analysis
- Measurement design
- Stakeholder and user research
Apteligen delivered informative, insightful, professional and high quality research which directly helped to shape and inform our Three Year Strategy. It was a pleasure to work with the team.